ALL ANNUAL & SEASONAL MEMBER BENEFITS ARE SUBJECT TO TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE SHM BLACK CARD.
Safe Harbor Marinas reserves the right to amend, suspend, end or change the Safe Harbor Loyalty Program & the Rules, Regulations, & Restrictions at any time without notice. By registering your SHM Black Card or participating in the Safe Harbor Loyalty Program, you agree be bound by the Black Card Agreement & the Safe Harbor Loyalty Program Rules, Regulations, & Restrictions.
1. SHM Members must meet ONE (1) of the following two (2) requirements to qualify as an Annual Member:
A. Individual must be signed to a current annual storage/slippage lease agreement OR,
B. Individual must be a current storage/slippage customer for twelve (12) consecutive months or more (looking back).
2. To qualify as a Seasonal Member, individual must be signed to ONE (1) of the following agreements:
A. Current summer dockage contract (slip lease or in/out rack lease).
B. Current winter storage contract.
3. Fuel Discount does not apply to leased fuel docks & properties that are third-party managed by Safe Harbor Marinas.
4. Fuel Discount is not valid for commercial operations & operators.
5. Restrictions & blackout dates apply to Free Transient Night benefits. Properties that are third-party managed by Safe Harbor Marinas are excluded from the Transient Night benefit (Harborage Marina, Pineland Marina, Halifax Harbor Marina, Twin Coves Marina, Silver Lake Marina, & Scott’s Landing Marina).
6. Black Card must be present at time of purchase in order to receive fuel discounts.
7. All SHM Loyalty Program benefits, including transient night stays, are ONLY redeemable during the calendar year in which they were issued. Unused benefits DO NOT roll over to the following year.
8. In order to receive SHM Black Card benefits, a SHM Member must have a credit card on file at their home marina & maintain a current account.
1. Blackout dates apply at Stirling Harbor, Mystic Yacht Yard, Plymouth Marine, Hawthorne Cove Marina, & Greenport Yacht Yard. SHM Members are excluded from using Free Transient Nights at these properties on the following dates:
• ALL weekends (Friday & Saturday nights) from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
• ALL Holidays (for full list of holidays, see Official SHM Holidays)
• NOTE: Discounted fuel benefits available year-round
2. Blackout dates apply at ALL Florida SHM-owned locations. SHM Members are excluded from using Free Transient Nights at Florida properties on the following dates:
• ALL nights from November 1st – May 1st
• ALL Holidays (for full list of holidays see below)
3. The following fuel discounts apply at ALL SHM-owned Florida properties that offer fuel:
• Annual Member discount: 20¢ OFF/gal
• Seasonal Member discount: 10¢ OFF/gal
• NOTE: Fuel discount cannot be combined with negotiated volume discounts.
- Columbus Day 2018 (Friday, October 5th – Monday, October 8th)
- Thanksgiving 2018 (Thursday, November 22nd – Sunday, November 25th)
- Christmas 2018 (Friday, December 21st – Wednesday, December 26th)
- Memorial Day 2019 (Friday, May 24th – Monday, May 27th)
- Independence Day 2019 (Thursday, July 4th – Sunday, July 7th)
- Labor Day 2019 (Friday, August 30th – Monday, September 2nd)
- Columbus Day 2019 (Friday, October 11th – Monday, October 14th)
- Thanksgiving 2019 (Thursday, November 28th – Sunday, December 1st)
- Christmas 2019 (Friday, December 20th – Thursday, December 26th)
1. Halifax Harbor Marina & Pineland Marina DO NOT participate in the 2019 SHM Loyalty Program. 2. Scott’s Landing Marina, Silver Lake Marina, Twin Cove Marina, & Harborage Marina DO NOT participate in the Transient Night benefits & fuel discounts (all other 2019 Safe Harbor Loyalty Program benefits are still applicable).